Truck School Insurance, Tractor trailer School Insurance, CDL School Insurance

Commercial Driving School Insurance Overview & How to Apply

Who We Cover: Our Commercial Driving School Program offers insurance for certified driver training schools that focus on teaching truck, tractor trailer, and bus operation.

Where We Operate: Coverage applies to all states except Hawaii, Louisiana, Montana, and West Virginia.

What We Offer:

  • Commercial Auto Liability: Covers injuries and damages caused by vehicles. Limits up to $1,000,000 available.
  • Additional Coverages: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists, Personal Injury Protection, and Medical Payments offered as per state laws.
  • Physical Damage: Comprehensive & Collision coverage available with deductibles starting from $1,000.
  • General Liability: Protects against bodily injury, property damage, contractual liability, and personal injury. Limits up to $1,000,000 available.

How You Can Pay: We provide flexible payment plans for both new and renewing customers. Our Electronic Payment Program (EPP) allows convenient online payments via electronic check.

What We Need from You:

  • Commercial CDL Driving School Quote Sheet
  • Current Loss Runs for the past five years
  • Detailed Vehicle Schedule including the Actual Cash Value (ACV) for each vehicle
  • Complete list of certified instructors with their Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs)